Thursday, July 3, 2008

Power Issues

Quick message to let you all know that we've had some power issues here at AP. When the power is working, I seem to be out in the field helping with a project. The internet is slow, takes a while to down load photos. Also having issues with the telephone. Someone please let my grandmother know that I have tried to call her but I'm having difficulty reaching the United States at the moment.

They keep us quite busy here... three pride walks a day with the lions, feedings, meat prep (yuck... I'm getting use to it), enclosure cleanings and maintenance, elephant walks, behavior research on their eating habits, etc.

I need to run off to a project now but will return soon with a great photo of a lion hunt!

By the way, thanks to all you who have left me such wonderful comments. They have been so nice to read. I will try to respond when I have more internet time... and electricity!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, the photos are stunning and you are a great narrator. It's like we are there with you. Please give us more details on the food preparation...it sounds very interesting.:-)

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Lyle & Sherri

Anonymous said...

Grandmom and the cats enjoy reading your blog. I see she gets each and every one of them. Kathy